Happy 2016 & Hey it’s my birthday!
Q: “How old are you?”
A: “Um… :eye roll: …What year is it? Let’s go with 31”
Anyway, since it is my birthday today, I think I should be able to write about whatever I want. In return, you should be able to skip over this if you want to. No hard feelings 😉
Also if you are a friend or client you might find a few reasons to gel with me!
- I am an only child and I love it! That being said, I am very close with my parents.
- My dream job has always been to be a famous photographer for Rolling Stone Magazine. Annie Leibovitz is my idol.
- I am extremely bad at giving driving directions – I am particularly bad at figuring them out. I am even worse at following them. Thank goodness for GPS.
- I am a tea drinker. Coffee is awesome but tea is something I cannot live without. I have to have tea in my own special Cheshire Cat mug. The mug will be promptly replaced in case anything bad happens to it. Worse things will happen to those who wish ill upon it.
- I LOVE Rock and Roll and I am not afraid to admit it. My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and Pearl Jam. I have been to more concerts than I can count and have been lucky enough to meet some of my favorite musicians. My dad took me to my first concert which was Aerosmith at the age of 12.
- I am a wanderlust. I would rather save for a vacation than a material item. I am looking forward to traveling to Italy in 2 weeks!
- I really do love weddings! As a wedding photographer I could just go through the motions but everything about each wedding is unique and being a part of something that close to someones heart is a fabulous experience.
- I get very focused when it comes to my projects. When something catches my eye, my whole world starts to revolve around it. I read up everything on it and like to become something of a expert on it. Most recently it has been juicing, teaching, DIY projects & chalkboard painting (with my mom who also shares an interest)
- I have a Netflix addiction. If you have been to my studio office it would appear that I work with 3 monitors. I actually work with 2… one of them is for Netflix binging while editing.
- My favorite director is Quentin Tarantino. I am also into cult classics like Spaceballs and The Big Lebowski. I know every line. The Dude Abides.
Tell me something fascinating about yourself?