17hats – My Review
As a small business owner, I wear many hats. I am a photographer, blogger, mentor, retoucher, marketer (luckily my boyfriend Brian takes on a good amount of that role), secretary, accountant, and basically a #girlboss. As my business has grown, I’ve searched for an online system that would allow me to be all of these things without stressing as much or breaking the bank. I wanted to find a system that was easy to use, easy to set up (you do need to invest some time) and easy to maintain.
Finally a month ago I found 17hats. As soon as I set it up, I was in complete awe. 17hats literally organizes everything that I need. I cannot praise 17hats enough…I am totally IN LOVE and can’t imagine organizing my business in the upcoming year without it!
Do I still have a paper trail for each client… the answer is ‘yes’ and I ALWAYS will, however this system allows me to back up and organize my clients important wedding day information better than any manila folder.
Try it out for yourself and see if 17hats is right for you and your business! Be sure to use this link or use this 17hats coupon code hbp10 receive 10% off your purchase!
– Create a personalized workflow for every client.
– Create and send invoices.
– Organize client contact information
– Sync with Google Calendar! This calendar organizes my entire life and I could not live without it…no kidding.
– 17 Hats syncs with Quickbooks and has the bookkeeping capability that you’ll need to run that part of your business.
– It tells you the current weather today (brrr) as well as when the sunset is! No need to go to the weather channel or search for the sunset time which for a photographer is a BIG deal.
– This is not just for photographers! I’ve heard of designers, lawyers, consultants, entertainers, caterers, and other business owners that use 17hats and love it!
What are you waiting for?!
Why not try it out for yourself and see if 17hats is right for you and your business! Be sure to use this link or use this 17hats coupon code hbp10 receive 10% off your purchase!