Headshot and Portrait Photography
Your image is important!
A corporate headshot with Heather Bellini Photography is much more than a photograph – it’s a marketing tool.
It’s almost certain that before people contact you, your prospective clients are going to investigate what you look like, to see whom they’ll be potentially working with.
Professional business headshots for LinkedIn, your website or your business card accompanied with a smart outfit can inspire people to make an approach…. Poor quality images could turn people away!
We are experts in corporate & commercial photography and have managed to help many individuals and businesses like yours to create dynamic images, which help generate you new clients which therefore help boost your profits!
Working with Heather on professional headshots was an absolute pleasure. Communication to set up the appointment was clear and efficient, the end products were fantastic, and the pricing was perfect value for money. I plan to go back to her for more work in the future and would recommend Heather Bellini Photography to any professional looking for a photographer.
You will have over 20 professional backgrounds to choose from to match any style!
Group Headshot Sessions Include:
- Travel to your place of business within the WNY area.
- Link to a private proofing gallery.
- Digital download of each person’s best photo in high-resolution.
- Choice of 20 different digital studio backgrounds.
- All photos are processed and edited in Photoshop for optimal color, brightness, contrast, clarity, and white-balance.
- Includes retouching of blemishes and fine lines.
Discount available for not-for-profit organizations. Individual rates also available.
At Work & At Play
What is Professional Lifestyle Photography?
Lifestyle photography is an approach to capturing who you are and what you love to do! This style of photography bridges the gap between work and fun while encompassing who you are as a professional. In addition to on-location lifestyle photography, Heather Bellini Photography provides professional headshot services for business cards and websites.
- You will receive a proofing gallery as well as a gallery of your final retouched photos which includes both color and black & white images.
- Along with the digital files, you will receive a commercial license – which means that you are free to use your images in a professional manner.
University at Buffalo Headshots
To receive the best pricing and to ensure that the portraits meet university brand standards, University at Buffalo faculty and staff should use the contracted supplier, Heather Bellini Photography.
Click HERE for more information
Book appointments directly:
- Cost is $125 per portrait session. There is a discounted rate of 55% off for sessions involving three or more separate portraits. Photography fees will be invoiced to you.
- Individual portraits are taken at the portrait studio in 415 Abbott Hall, South Campus.
- Portrait sessions involving three or more subjects may be taken at an alternative location, as mutually agreed upon by the photographer and the client.
- After the session, you will receive an edited Web gallery from which to select a final image. Final photos will be delivered electronically via email.
Award Winning Pageant Headshots
Countless ‘Most Photogenic’ Winning Portraits
Heather is available for travel and accepts photography assignments in New York as well as worldwide.
Professional Pageant Portrait Retouching
- Whether you need a winning pageant photo, or just want your photos to be the best they can be, you’ve come to the right place!
- Offering retouching from Natural to Glitz
- Retouched digital files are completed within 3-5 business days | Same day rush is available for an additional fee.
- Have your own photos…no problem! Email your digital photos to me and and I will edit them for you… contact me for a custom quote!
Composite Cards | Pageant and Model Photography
- MODEL COMP CARDS ARE 5.5 X 7.5”, PRINTED IN FULL COLOR, FRONT AND BACK, ON 100LB GLOSSY CARD STOCK
What is a Model COMP CARD?
- “A comp card (also called composite card, z card…) is a marketing tool for actors and especially models”.
- Whether I was your photographer or not, I will design your comp cards and they will be delivered to your door! Contact me at 716-909-5541 for more information.
Pageant Photography Reviews
I can’t begin to thank you enough for “saving the day” yesterday. You truly went above and beyond and I am so very grateful. Last night before Julia went to bed, she came into my room and thanked me for everything – my heart felt like it got warm and was filled with so much joy. Many, many thanks!
Omg!!! I logged on to see Ariana’s photos from Heather!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! … stunning!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for yesterday we had so much fun! Thank you for your time and patience! You're the Best!
Oh my goodness Heather! The pictures look amazing!!! I can’t thank you enough!!!!!!!!! [My daughter] River won ‘Most Photogenic’!
Dear Heather and Brian,Thank you so much for being with us this weekend. Your level of professionalism and kindness that embodies your work just added so much to our weekend. I hope this can be the start of a long standing relationship together.
Heather is a wonderful photographer. I have used her for heads shots for my daughter. ( she has won several- National photogenic awards). Heather also took amazing pictures for my state pageants. She is professional, and really works hard to get the perfect photo. I would recommend Heather for all your photo needs.
Update Your Photo Today!
We realize that you have a great choice of photographers in Western NY; we promise you that Heather Bellini Photography will offer you the best corporate headshot, lifestyle or pageant photography in Western New York all at the best price. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Portrait Blog Posts
You Only Get One Chance to Make a First Impression
5 Professional Headshot Tips | Buffalo Headshot Photography Perfecting Your LinkedIn with a Professional Headshot Did you know that 2.34 Billion people worldwide use social media? (Buffalo has an estimated population of 261,000!) That means when you post...
How to Host a Professional Headshot Happy Hour By hosting a special headshot happy hour, you can give attendees a chance to take great professional photos & network at the same time. Every professional needs a headshot, whether it’s for promotional materials,...
Professional Headshot Photography You Only Get One Chance... It takes less than a second for a person to create an opinion of you based on your headshot. The photo below is of me. Do you think I might be Friendly?... Fun...Like-able? Maybe you feel that you can relate...